Monday, March 10, 2008

 

Back in the lab

If you’ve been reading Mike’s ChampionsEverywhere blog, then you have likely seen my comments there. And what you read is true. Not only do I golf the less expensive executive-style courses in the winter months, but also I am back to jogging. Call it a return. Call it a phase. Call it pathetic. Whatever you do, call it healthy.

Yessir – I’m 176 right now. I don’t expect that to change much, but I do want to be able to make the empty argument that, “oh no, it’s all fat that has been converted to muscle.”

Just so not even how it works…

So I thought I would throw out that tidbit because, currently, zero people read this and I am going fishing in Mexico for like 5 days next week (Spring Break, WOOOOO!!!!) so that will give me a nice bout of not running.

I look forward to it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?