Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

THIS JUST IN: I SHOWED UP TOO LATE FOR RACE DAY REGISTRATION AT THE TUCSON 5K

I just got back to the house--note the time of the post. It's hard to be really on the ball when it comes to paying 25 dollars for surefire embarrassment, disapointment and discomfort. Plus, parking was a challenge for a guy rolling up right at 6:30 and trying to slip into the Bank of America to get some cash. There were all these cones because apparently there was some sort of...race...or something. Surely Urbanski reads Dragons regularly, so at least he'll know I tried.

Comments:
Oh yeah--also, my budget's tight and I'm going to try to score a bike off craigslist today, which will probably hit me for $40-70, so jeez, get off my back already!

At least Yasin's on my side...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?