Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Like Dan Maher body-gloving Jeff's back -- there's gonna be blood

Last week was basically uneventful. Last night I got out for about 50 minutes along the Santa Cruz River before dinner. I was sore from about 9 hours of intense yard labor on Saturday and the legs just were not feeling it. Because of this, I was glad to get on a path with which I was not familiar with the markers because I think it gave me the opportunity to relax. Bringing it in I was loosening up some, but I'm not yet sure if they'll be worse or better before today's run.

I'm a little bummed because I was planning on running the Pat Tillman run in Tempe with former ASU 800m star, Jeff Dodge, this Saturday but my lack of backyard progress from this weekend requires that I stay here and work on it some more this weekend. Oh well -- it would have been nice to run a race just for fun.

Anyways, this week is pretty much gonna look like last week. About 50 miles, a fartlek, a hill workout, and a weekend long run (should probably think about knocking that out Saturday instead of waiting till Sunday in case I'm worn out again).

Just some terrible blog.

4/13: Open 5k on the track at Sabino -- CTF Jeff Dodge interview -- 4/7: Pat's giving up millions of dollars just to be shot by your own people and then having your cause of death lied about to your parents and America so that you could be used as a poster boy for a war you found morally questionable 4.2 miler





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?