Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Everybody's workin' for the weekend

This afternoon marks the Sidewinders' home opener. With a 6:30 start time against Colorado Springs, if Fireworks Friday isn't enough to bring you to the game, let it be known that Randy Johnson will be our starting pitcher. He's supposed to throw around 90 pitches so it should be a pretty standard night.

Perhaps he'll off another bird.

Anyways, this is all much more exciting than any running update I could offer about myself. So just to catch you up on some Dragons knowledge:

Mike and Lucas will both be in the 5,000m this evening at Sabino High School. Lucas will then be running some sort of Everybody Runs race out in Catalina State Park (perhaps as a pacer) on Saturday.

Sunday will be the Race for the Cure. I actually don't know who is taking part in that race this year.

I think that's about it. I hope to pick up my new racers (first pair in MANY years) this afternoon.

Sidewinders -- Race for the Cure -- Everyone Runs Catalina State Park





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?