Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Another start

Last week finished out and I didn't feel too tired. Getting that second workout pulled from the agenda might have been just what the body needed. For the third straight weekend, I spent a day doing yard work and that left the legs pretty much blasted. Still, I'm pleased with the progress and after the concrete is poured tomorrow, I'll be relieved that it won't be possible for me to do anymore work on the driveway. Naturally there will be other stuff -- but putting up a fence seems like a much less daunting task than things involving shovels, picks, and wheelbarrows.

Upon getting offered an elite, comped entry to this weekend's Spring XC Classic, I've decided that I will be taking part. This means that this week will be 'scaled back' to about 50 miles. It also means that I need to figure out what dish I will be providing for the post-race potluck. I'll go ahead and leave open the comments in case anyone has suggestions.

Anyways, so this is my update. Tomorrow morning is my first workout on the track so I'm going to get up and pound out some repeats over at the THS track. It should be fast as I only have about 3 miles of work so I took tonight easy and went for a run with Levario. We discussed Mud Run plans and it looks like Tucson will, again, have a legit showing at the June race.

In other Dragons news, Mike ran a couple 5k races this weekend and Lucas won his 5 mile trail race in Oro Valley on Saturday. I'm assuming they will be showing at Spring XC as well.

Anyways, this was just a quickie.


Mike's updates -- Lucas wins Everybody Runs -- Boston Results

Comments:
A QUICKIE?!? HA HA-MAYBE YOU'D GET A REAL "QUICKIE" FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOUR BLOW UP DOLL IF YOU FOUND YOUR WAY TO THE WEIGHT ROOM, STRING BEAN!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
MR CHEST
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?