Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Sunday Half Results **UPDATE**

Train is in the living room watching the Bears game. I took a break because they were down by three before the end of the third quarter and Seattle jumped before the snap, thus giving Chicago the first down and ending the quarter.

Somehow Grossman threw a pick right after that blessed penalty and now Train is doing quite a bit of yelling/swearing (none of the big three though). Though it sounds like the recent cry for Gould means that the Bears have hit a game-tying field goal.

Anyways, during my break here, I decided to poke in and see if Shane and Lucas' marathon results were up yet. I went to LetsRun and first surfed for the PF Changs Phoenix results.

Nothing.

So I traveled to the USA Half-Marathon Championships results. There I saw a couple amazing points. First, Ryan Hall won the race with a 59:43. Second, Fasil "Bizzy-B" Bizuneh beat Meb for second place honors. Both of these performances impressed me.

Until I realized Hall celebrates the same way as Glass Joe from NES's Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.

Anyways, Lucas finished in 1:15:12 -- good for a 61st place in the Men's division and a runners beat percentage in the high 99-points. I'm not exactly sure what goal time he was shooting for but I am still pretty impressed with Lucas and hope he was pleased with his performance.

Still no word on Shane's race ...

1/15/07 Update

So official Phoenix results are in and Shane threw down a perfect 100% of women beat. An often overlooked accomplishment, Shane's 14th in his gender category was also good for 14th overall with a time of 1:14:21. In other news, Shane is 33! Just thought you should know.



Phoenix Results
-- Houston Results -- Hall's Performance





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?