Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Semper Fit

So it looks like I'm going to have to stick with this running thing, at least, through June. You see, today I mailed off my registration for the June 9th showing of the Mud Run in San Diego, California.

An event I missed last year because of a Eurotrip.



Eurotrip. Like the movie?

Anyways....

This year I was considering running in the Boots and BDU division but with registration filling up very fast and me not being familiar with the course, I opted for the conservative regular 10k route. Last year Omni and Mike went out and Omni set a course record and Mike was 6th or something I think.

I know they got trophies.

So we're gonna make a weekend out of it. If you're interested in getting involved or putting us up for the weekend, we'll leave the comments open. Space is limited and the damn thing sells out pretty quick.


Sun Run -- Mud Run -- Mud Run Registration

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?