Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Rock Your Body

It hasn't snowed since Sunday night when everyone freaked out and covered the blogosphere with news about snow in Arizona. I took the recent dry weather as a good sign until Train explained to me that there is such a thing as it being too cold to snow. Now, I saw March of the Penguins last week, so I feel I am pretty much an expert on cold shit. Needless to say, when Train said that it was possibly too cold to snow, I was afraid.

All of Tucson would surely die.

I'm hoping the cold weather has been the reason for my 10 hours of sleep per day this week. I can't explain why, but even after a full night's sleep here, I'm still passing out for a couple hours every afternoon. I don't think I am getting sick becaues I haven't been achey or had a dry throat or anything -- so I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

The knee, however, I can not figure out. I mean, I had no problems Monday. Minor pangs yesterday -- and today, it has been just sore all day. I don't know but have elected to take today off in hopes of just being able to have a showing on Sunday.

So with my running being pretty uneventful, I'd like to mention other races that will be going down this weekend. Long-time Dragon, Jason Colavito, will be racing at the University of Washington Invitational. After battling the flu last weekend, J has been pushing to clean up the old health here this week and will be going out with the leaders on Saturday. In which race, I am not sure, but I suspect I may have heard the 3,000m (But don't quote me on that -- I'll leave the comments open so J can correct me if I am wrong).

In other Dragons news, I heard on campus today that Train might be competing in one of the Sun Run races. Now, I only mention this rumor enough to say that I can neither confirm nor deny it's truthfulness (another reason comments will be enabled here). At this point, however, the official Dragon line-up for Sunday will be:
10k: Lucas, Mike, Blax
5k: No Dragons representation

Still though -- the focus this week is simply the Sun Run 5/10k.


Cats in Seattle -- Too cold to snow -- Sun Run

Comments:
I'm sure no one would hold it against ya.
 
I am indeed running the 3K for my indoor debut. Hopefully, I will make it to Reid in time for the finishing kicks of my fellow Dragons.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?