Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

crash sights keep me up at night

Apologies for Sunday's outburst of ham-handed treacle. Really, after that NFC Championship Game, I could have stepped out the door and seen a hurricane coming and thought "Wow, a hurricane!!! I wonder if we'll lose the roof off of the house!!! Now, that would be something!!!" And all those asterisks spelled "BEARS" before the spacing got all messed up between the draft and the publication. Really broke my heart. I'm dumb. But yes, I will run the Sun Run 5K. I am planning on circumventing my annual Gallowalking demonstration by running the first two miles at 7:00 pace. Nothing less than God will keep me from this. I ran this morning for 20 minutes and found it really difficult. My calves are sore despite extreme inactivity. After the run I figured that might be because I stayed up most of last night eating bacon and drinking wine, leaving me dehydrated. Since resting seems to make me more sore, I figure that entering a race brutally out of shape will logically set me up for the win.

Comments:
Science vs Romance? No question -- Science wins anywhere outside the state of Kansas (Presidential '08 bid, Senator Brownback, brings the crazy!)
 
19 22:01 Jerwillickers McSwizzlestickTucson M20-29 5 M23 07:05.2
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?