Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

W/E 12/24

MONDAY:
TUESDAY: 40 minutes in the a.m. from the 821 up to 3rd Street and east to Country Club, then north to Speedway and back.
WEDNESDAY: 40 minutes in the p.m. from the 821 north on 5th Ave. then over to 6th Ave. and up the park just south of Grant, around it, and back. 12 miles in two days=CRAZY DENSE!
THURSDAY: rest
FRIDAY: I went out to Snyder and did basically the same thing, but it wasn't as good because I had to strain to pull my watch out from under my sleeve and hit the light button. On Snyder, every second counts. Also, after work I think I finalized my New Year's resolutions. Added to my long standing resolution to save some money are the following:
1.Eat more fruit
2. Have fewer imaginary conversations
3. Run less
4. Keep my bathroom cleaner
SATURDAY: Saturday morning, aftedr sleeping in, I went out into the fog and deceptive cold and ran 20 minutes with four 30 second striders at the end. I decided I'd do this after last week's Snyder workout made me so tight. I ran on 5th Ave. and saw Papa Ranger
riding his bike into the shop.
SUNDAY: Mostly moodiness and myopic ecstasy.

17.5 miles, but way too much pussy-footed "base-building" stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?