Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

That Does It

How you doin', y'all? My name is Mike. I'm fooling with the new shit. I'm doing it all like, I like what I do, I do what I like. I could quit and get it back like I'm riding a bike. Like stop...bring it back, bring it back.

Alright, I can't do it. Anyways, it seems that Mike can't get past Blogger's [now stupid] Beta sign in, so we won't be able to hear from him (outside his personal site) for an unknown amount of time.

Me, however, you will not hear from until sometime next week. Tomorrow I leave for Vegas and I am uber-excited. I might get out for a few miles in the morning -- I might not. It's not really a concern of mine right now. Should be. Isn't.

Today was my first Running Shop Group Run and it was an enjoyable one. I look forward to being able to make these weekly 10k jaunts. Tonight, I was proud to tell J that, having pulled 4th in the overall standings, he would be crowned 20-29 age group SAR Grand Prix champion. With 200 points in 5 races (he places atop the age group in each race he ran), this age group victory is probably more of an afterthought for the UA 5/10K man and Beer Mile Champion. If you attend the Winterhaven Run Through Some Lights Dinner (this Sunday, 12/17) you can see him receive his prize.

You may wonder why I never mentioned this situation before. Well, to be frank, there are conflicting messages on the SAR pages. One description says that Top 3 overall are removed from AG standing and given overall awards. Meanwhile, a second page says that top 5 overall are removed from AG races. Having read this, I simply did not want to say something prematurely and on poor information ("Mission Accomplished" "I will fire anyone in my administration who leaked Valerie Plumm's identity" "BNL is the GREATEST BAND EVER"). I'm only a recent SAR enlistie and I, frankly, just was hoping that we n00bz wouldn't be pnw3d by SAR's H4WTN3SS.

Sorry, I just had to fit that in.

HAD TO.

(It reads as 'hotness')

So, anyways, as predicted -- the SAR Grand Prix Season will end with the following.

Overall Champion -- Dan Maher, followed by Dragons Mike Salkowski and Lucas Tyler.

Masters Champion: Dave Hill (AKA Agent Smith)

Sub-20 Champion: Thomas Walsh. 20-29 Champion: Jason Colavito. 30-39 Champion: Todd Hansberry. 40-49: Daren Sandbank. 50-59: Dick Senti. 60-69: Don Branaman. 70+: Clifford Click.

The womens champion was Jessica Munson. I don't really care and was not going to mention this but then I saw that she was 26 so, just in case I can use it later, I thought I'd mention her in here.


Winterhave Run Through Lights -- Final Grand Prix Standings -- Mike





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?