Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

Deck Halls


It seems that, after taking finals off from positing, everyone has pretty much gotten used to the comfort of not posting and this has lead to quite the absence of posts in recent days. While I cannot speak for everyone, here my update:

Vegas was good. I ran approximately zero steps for the duration of the trip but did drink daquiris by the yard and ate prime rib 4 times a day, every day. Of everyone on Dragons, I think it is obvious that I deserved this break. My following days were pretty clumsy with runs that just felt tired and slow. I don't know if this is due to the weather, my getting used to some Nike Frees, the prime rib withdrawls, or the general mileage build-up I'll be in the middle of for the next couple weeks.

Last Wednesday was a Running Shop Group Run and afterwards we finally got to blow the Old Chicago gift card we won at the Turkey Trot. It's amazing how far $50 will go at Old Chicago and I walked out pleased after we had beer, nachos, and pizza with money left over.

Tomorrow my little brother will be officially placed on the AZ Daily Star all-city football team.

This afternoon, I am expecting to take another trip up Tumamoc Hill before tomorrow's long run with Omni, Lucas, and Mike out on the east side.

Also, we're looking in to the date we will attend the 2007 Mud Run.

Merry Christmas.


Last Minute Gifts -- Greg Hansen is the Worst Columnist Ever -- Kris Kringle = Car Thief





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?