Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

Sebastian Blax: The Literate Voter's Candidate

I just wanted to throw out a quick thanks for those of you who wrote in Sebastian Blax for Arizona State Mine Inspector yesterday. I'm pretty sure I didn't win but I hope some sort of message was sent to those fat cats up at the state capitol.

"I write in when the only candidate is Republican" - Jason Colavito.

I ran the race of politcal life there yesterday and I think it's safe to say that I could use a few more political hill workouts. Regardless, I'm still happy with getting at least a couple votes this election cycle. Now, with the elections over, it's just a matter of time until the entire SAR Grand Prix is cancelled because we won't be able to leave our homes because the LIBERALS are going to let the TERRORISTS bring the war to our tracks and xc courses. This kinda bums me as I had high hopes for the 2007 GP.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?