Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Reinstating the draft ain't got me worried!

Yesterday was a half-time trot down to Reid Park during the Cardinals half-time show. I ended up missing part of the third quarter because of this but when I got back I was glad to see CardsQBMattyL got his first win as a starter and I'm glad to see James rushing for 96 yards (he coulda gone over 100 but Arizona kneeled the clock away on their last posession) -- but Denny Green has got to go.

I suggest we bring in Jim Mora.

And on non-Sundays, he can coach Dragons.
Marathon? MARATHON!!?? Don't talk about a marathon. I just hope we can win a 5k!!
Then I didn't get out this morning because I found a website late last night that has all the episodes of The Office on it so I got all caught up but opted to sleep in 'til class this morning. I'll do some miles this afternoon. Frankly, my legs are still pretty tired and now I am just focusing on tuning them up as best as possible before Thursday's race.

Also, Omni is running at NCAA XC Nationals right about now. We'll see how that goes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?