Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

W/E 10/29-- I TAKE THE URINE BUS TO GARBAGE TOWN

This week was a real humbler. My powers of psychological recovery greatly outpace my powers of physical recovery. Hope springs eternal; strength does not. Damn you, Prometheus. This week took me from a faithfull and happy adherence to an unorthodox and challenging--but clear and specific--program to a flailing wildly about in abstract, haphazard pursuit of unorthodoxy and challenge for the sake of unorthodoxy and challenge. This morning, though, I felt great on a 20 minute run with some pickups toward the end. Lifestyle exigencies dictate that I likely wont be able to run productively again until the weekend. It's time to get back to basics--paying better attention to recovery and the programmatic rigors of THE STRONGENING.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?