Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Thank God My Mom Wasn't There Because She'd Be All Like, "Oh No! Are You Alright?" And I'd Be Like, "Yeah Mom, I'm Fine. It Happens."

This has never happened before. I went out for a late stroll and figured I'd do an easy half-hour or something. So after I finised ordering Any Given Sunday on Amazon Marketplace, I took off for my stroll.

Admittedly, I haven't run since last Thursday. I know -- but that's my thing. I like to start off the week solid then fade out like 3 - 5 days in. And by 'fade out', I mean 'Quit'. I like to repeat this, starting my weeks every Monday with high hopes.

So I made it from my house to 3rd & Campbell (about 10 mins from my house) feeling sluggish but alright. Most of the jog was just trying to get some kinks out of my back and neck. But as I approached the light I reall had to piss. So I jogged over to a planter.

And I did my business in the darkness. But when I stepped back to take off I was suddenly lightheaded. This had never happened before. I sat down on the planter ledge and felt even worse as I put my head in my hands.

I thought I was going to vomit. Then I thought things were spinning. Then I thought I was sleeping so I yanked my head up because I thought I might pass out if I stayed as I was.

So I stood up, stumbled a couple steps and, the next thing I knew, I was trotting again. I took it extra-easy on the way home.

Such a waste.

Comments:
Yeah -- uh...I don't know what that is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?