Monday, August 21, 2006

 

I can't deny it, I'm a straight rida

This morning I celebrated my birthday with a moderate 9 mile run at the riverpath. Apparently, moderate was misconstrued to mean "hard" today as the pace was right at or below 6:00 for the duration. So, when we got to the last 3 miles, the point at which we were supposed to pick it up, I was already fairly tired from the early pace but managed to drop the pace slightly.

I finished the 9 miles in 52:00 bringing me to a solid 5:45 pace or so. Overall, I was pleased with the effort especially considering my stomach felt funky for most of the last 5 miles.

Anyways, this post is short and I don't really have much to say.

peace

Comments:
Happy b-day man. If you ever run slowly again you know where to find me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?