Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Downtown everybody move to the beat, Uptown everybody movin the heat

As I mentioned in the previous post, my weekly mileage is going to be the highest of the summer. If I put in 8 or 9 this evening, and at least 15 in the morning tomorrow, I will hit right around 88 miles for the week.

This morning, I had planned on meeting up with Mike and Lucas to do my long run but after running 75 hard minutes with Dylan yesterday afternoon plus a morning run of 4 miles, I pulled the plug on the run. For some reason, my legs felt super trashed during and after the run yesterday afternoon. It more than likely had something to do 15.5 cumulative miles for the day or the long afternoon at work. Either way, I think it was the appropriate decision.

So, instead of getting to bed early, I went to a few drinking establishments last night, decided I was super tired, came home and slept till 9:15 and then did my run.

Some terrible idea.

It was pretty hot out but I trudged through 4.5 miles.

Alrighty, Dave, Alex, Dylan, and I are heading up to Mt. Lemmon for some mountain views and pie.

Dragons!

Comments:
You and Dan missed some kick-ass scones. Now I have leftovers for tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?