Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Barefoot training is not so good

I finally went to the doctor and was perscribed an antibiotic and rest for a bacterial infection that has been plaguing me for about 2 weeks. Very unfortunate because when I was able to put forth a hard effort, I was rewarded. However, being sick and trying to run twice a day certainly hampers matters.

I was stretching out for some barefoot strides also yesterday and got stung by a bee. I havn't been stung by a bee in probably 9 years prior and it did not feel very plesent and still is quite swollen.

I feel a lot like a lemon used car right about now. It just seems like I'm waiting to blow my alternator or something.

I can't wait to get back on the horse.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?